2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fees for Koh Rang national park
Departure & Return
Departure PointBB Divers PADI dive center, 16/2 หมู่ 1 บ้านบางเบ้า Tambon Koh Chang Tai, Amphoe Ko Chang, Chang Wat Trat 23170, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up on the west side of Koh Chang from Klong Son(ferry pier) to Klong Koi. Start at 8:00am depends where is your hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Transfer from hotels on the West coast of Koh Chang only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY bbdivers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Freediver advanced (start at Koh Chang)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 13560P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKo Chang4WD Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandSporting Events - Gulf of ThailandOvernight Tours - Gulf of ThailandMulti-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of Thailand4WD Tours - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangOvernight Tours - BattambangMulti-day Tours - BattambangExtreme - BattambangWater Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaSporting Events - PattayaOvernight Tours - PattayaMulti-day Tours - PattayaExtreme - PattayaWater Tours - PattayaCategory