6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Customize your own itinerary and discover southwest Ireland’s breathtaking natural beauty on this private Ring of Kerry tour from Kilkenny. Follow your private guide along hiking routes around the Iveragh Peninsula. Visit pretty towns and villages including Cahersiveen and Kenmare, and discover top local attractions such as the Torc Waterfall. Enjoy panoramic cliff views along the Skellig Ring and hike to top spots like Valentia Island and Cahergall Fort. During your private tour, feel free to stop where and when you like!
- Explore the highlights of the Ring of Kerry from Kilkenny
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize the itinerary to your interests
- See Torc Waterfall, Valentina Island, Cahergall Fort and more
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointKillarney, Killarney, County Kerry
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Killarney?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Killarney?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Killarney?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour:Ring of Kerry,Skellig Ring,Kerry Cliffs and Valentia from Killarney?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7555P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareAudio Guides - KenmareSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ring of KerryCategory