Departure & Return
The Riding Stables are located just 1.5 miles (2km) west of Killarney Town on the ‘Ring of Kerry’ / Dingle Road’ towards Killorglin (the next town). Situated on the right hand side of the road, with a large stone entrance to a Red Brick Stable Building clearly sign posted ‘Riding Stables’.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes before the start time to prepare for the ride. The ride will leave promptly and not wait for late comers. No refund for late comers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To best match each rider with the most suitable horse available, riders will be asked for their weight, height and riding experience levels: i.e: beginner, intermediate (10 years plus regular riding) or experienced (15 years plus regular riding).
- There is a maximum weight limit of 20 stone/280lbs/127kgs.
- All participants must be able to mount a horse with relative ease and not have any medical conditions which may be adversely affected with the riding of a horse.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Connemara Wild Escapes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Killarney National Park Horseback Ride. Co Kerry. Guided. 1 hour..