Are you interested in?
Blarney Castle & Gardens Tours
51 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
57 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
86 Tours & Activities
9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know southwest Ireland with a private guide during this full-day tour from Killarney. Limited to nine people, this private tour includes historic castles, dramatic coastlines, and the chance to kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. See where the Titanic set sail from Cobh and explore the city of Cork on foot.
- Itinerary can be customized according to your interests
- Private tour with space for up to nine people
- Visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney stone
- See local landmarks, including where the Titanic sailed from in Cobh
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all accommodations in and around the Killarney region, you will be dropped back to your accommodation at the end of the day,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY munsterbus.ie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21508P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandArchaeology Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareArchaeology Tours - KenmareHistorical Tours - KenmareFull-day Tours - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryArchaeology Tours - Ring of KerryHistorical Tours - Ring of KerryFull-day Tours - Ring of KerryCategory