- 1- or 3-hour private Kiev guided bike tour
- Cycle around Mariyinsky Park, Trukhaniv Island, and the Park of People's Friendship
- Stop to admire landmarks such as Mariyinsky Palace, Devil Bridge, and the River Desenka dam
- Choose from two different cycling routes depending on your ability level
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Kiev or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please bring a bottle of water
- Footwear should be suitable for a bike ride; sneakers recommended
- Distance is approximately 7.5 km or 25 km, depending on the option
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Tour Ukraine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience