- Get a comprehensive overview of Chernobyl
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Listen to engaging and in-depth commentary
- Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Kiev
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kyiv, Shuliavska Street, 5 Time: 7:30 am Kyiv time (+2 GMT) at the lobby of our office. Don't be late! The minibus departs at 8:00 sharp. The excursion starts with registration at our office. Don`t forget to take your valid documents with you! Return point: same as to depart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Important! Please provide us your personal phone number and e-mali adress while you`re making a booking, by filling up the "Special requirements" field, so our manager could provide you with all important info about your tour
- It is very important for all participants to have a passport during the tour
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Take long-sleeved clothes (T-shirts, shorts and slippers are not appropriate)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chernobyl Exclusive Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff