4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotel in the Khao Lak area. Pick up times may change depending on the tides.
- Bird Island
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/9/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 10:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Travel - Khao Lak
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shoreline Cruise and Secluded Beach?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shoreline Cruise and Secluded Beach?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shoreline Cruise and Secluded Beach?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKhao LakSouthern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDining Experiences - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastLunch Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastDay Cruises - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastPorts of Call Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastHalf-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastShore Excursions - Ko Yao YaiDining Experiences - Ko Yao YaiLunch Cruises - Ko Yao YaiDay Cruises - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiPorts of Call Tours - Ko Yao YaiHalf-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiShore Excursions - PhuketDining Experiences - PhuketLunch Cruises - PhuketDay Cruises - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketPorts of Call Tours - PhuketHalf-day Tours - PhuketCategory