8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Landing and facility fees
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
39/2 Thanon Phet Kasem, Tambon Khuekkhak, Amphoe Takua Pa, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82220, Thailand
Green Andaman Travel Khao Lak
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up point in Khao Lak, Bang Niang, Khuk Khak and nearest area. Once booked, the local tour operator will confirm your exact pick-up time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Andaman Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Khao Lak: Sri Phang Nga Canoe and Tam Nang Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Khao Lak: Sri Phang Nga Canoe and Tam Nang Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Khao Lak: Sri Phang Nga Canoe and Tam Nang Waterfall Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Khao Lak: Sri Phang Nga Canoe and Tam Nang Waterfall Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKhao LakBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiBus Tours - PhuketFull-day Tours - PhuketCategory