Explore our promoted experiences
- Charter fishing tour to the Florida Keys backcountry
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Plenty of opportunities to ask your guides all your questions
- Fishing depths of two to eight feet promises a unique visual experience
Departure & Return
I'll pick you up at the Looe Key Tiki Bar and Dive Shop parking lot, it's connected to a canal system where we'll access the backcountry, flats and shallow waters of the lower Florida Keys!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mile Marker 27 Fishing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands