Explore our promoted experiences
- Key West food and culture tour
- Visit local establishments for food and drink tastings
- Learn about Key West's history and architecture from a guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Suggested parking for guests is located on the corner of Simonton and Angela St. This is a pay-to-park lot. It is an 8-block walk to the starting location and 1-block from the tour finish point.
This tour ends eight short blocks (0.5 mi) away from the meeting location, about a 15 minute walk.
What To Expect
Places you visit include a an island backyard bistro with local jerked fish, a family-owned Cuban restaurant, a café known for its fresh roasted Cuban coffee where we will also taste classic key lime pie, and an old speakeasy with rum cocktails. In between tastings, stroll along quieter streets of Key West, taking in the lush trees and other vegetation and listening to insights from your guide about the city's history and stories.
Admire the island architecture and leisurely pace of daily life, and receive tips about other places to visit in Key West during your trip. Your tour ends not far from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum number of passengers per tour is 12
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. (Infants ages 4 and under who are not eating do not require a ticket)
- Tour is held in all weather conditions (ponchos provided in case of rain)
- Please note: it is recommended you wear comfortable walking shoes. Moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Post COVID-19 Policy- Operating in groups of 12 or less. Individual tastings. Touchless check in. Guests will respect individual businesses requirements to wear facial covering (cloth mask, bandana, all materials accepted) to cover their nose and mouth while entering and throughout visit at businesses that require them.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key West Food Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff