- Learn about the history of Key West as you visit its landmarks
- Prepare for a day in the sun with a hat, sunglasses, and sunblock
- Bring at least one bottle of water
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes; sneakers are the best option
Departure & Return
We meet at the Kino Sandals Factory plaza! Your Tour Guide will be wearing a straw hat and have an iPad with Key West Walking Tour sign.
We finish our tour at the Southernmost Point buoy at the intersection of Whitehead and South streets.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Parking: If you come on a bicycle there is a bike rack where you can lock it. There is meter parking available for the cars on Fitzpatrick, Whitehead and Front streets. Plan accordingly so you arrive on time and have time to park.
- Must be able to walk 1.4 to 1.8 miles at moderate speed in warm weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Keys Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.