3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of the lakes on this ever-changing kayak tour on and around scenic Derwentwater. Don your lifejacket (and wetsuit, if required), then paddle out onto Derwentwater, known as the Jewel of the Lake District, with a guide and no more than four other travelers. No session is the same: you might paddle up a river, visit nesting birds, or power across the lake to leap off a jetty.
- See the Lake District from the water on a kayak tour of Derwentwater
- Numbers are capped at five for guide attention when you need it
- Includes all equipment, even wetsuits if required
- Experienced guide knows the best sights to see at every time of year
Saved to wishlist!
All the paddling equipment and wetsuits if required.
Departure & Return
B5289 , B5289, Keswick CA12, UKThis activity will end right where it started.
We will provide full meeting details after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY MobileAdventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak on Derwent Water?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kayak on Derwent Water