- All safety equipment and other necessary supplies are provided
- Souvenir photos are included for free; rent a GoPro for additional footage
- Try out a uniquely local outdoor activity when you go ghyll scrambling
- A small-group tour ensures you receive personal attention and instruction
Departure & Return
DO NOT USE POSTCODE AND SATNAV.. We will send details to you after booking, please ensure we have your correct email and phone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Must be water confident, but do NOT need to be a strong swimmer
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MobileAdventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff