1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
The Lake District serves up glassy lakes, mountains, and historical sites—all fairly widely dispersed. Cover many of its must-sees in a day without self-drive on this private tour. With a driver-guide, you’re free to admire and learn about the sights undistracted by driving or planning. Visit Derwentwater and Grasmere; and explore Castlerigg Stone Circle and more; all topped and tailed with pickup and drop-off at Lakes or north-west hotels.
- Get an overview of the Lakes on a private tour, with return hotel transfers
- Round up many of the Lakes’ sights with minimal effort by private vehicle
- Explore Grasmere and Thirlmere, see Castlerigg Stone Circle, and more
- Hear tales of the region and the figures it inspired that you may miss alone
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from every hotel in the north.west and central Lakes.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Castlerigg Stonecircle - Lakes Mountains and Villages Private Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Castlerigg Stonecircle - Lakes Mountains and Villages Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Castlerigg Stonecircle - Lakes Mountains and Villages Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Castlerigg Stonecircle - Lakes Mountains and Villages Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Castlerigg Stonecircle - Lakes Mountains and Villages Private Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKeswickBus Tours - Lake DistrictOvernight Tours - Lake DistrictHistorical Tours - Lake DistrictFull-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory