4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a taste of the best of the Okanagan. Start with a guided kayaking excursion on Lake Okanagan and see the slopes of the vineyards from your vantage point below. Afternoon tours head straight from the lake to the wine. If you have selected a morning departure, there is time for a light picnic featuring seasonal fruits and regional cheeses before heading for a tour of some local wineries.
- See the southern Okanagan from the water and from the hills
- A small group means personalized service for you
- Enjoy a selection of Penticton area wineries along the Naramata Bench
- Don’t forget your cash, the wineries’ tasting fees cost extra
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Light seasonal picnic
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
250 Marina Way, Penticton, BC V2A 1H4, Canada
Please look for our lake shop at 250 Marina Way, Penticton.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed then we can accept extra bookings of 1 person looking to join.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather creating a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Paddling attire ok to wear to wineries. You may wish to bring a change of clothes to change into for the wine tour portion.
- Sunscreen and a hat are highly recommended.
- Bring water shoes, or shoes that can get wet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Okanagan Wine Country - Kayak Wine & Picnic Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Okanagan Wine Country - Kayak Wine & Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Okanagan Wine Country - Kayak Wine & Picnic Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Okanagan Wine Country - Kayak Wine & Picnic Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I would recommend this tour for anyone who likes outdoor activities, fun and a little wine tasting." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Okanagan Wine Country - Kayak Wine & Picnic Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsKayakingWater SportsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaKayaking - British ColumbiaCategory