3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Work with an outfitter and travel with a guide for a stress-free canoe camping trip in Nova Scotia’s Kejimkujik National Park and National Historic Site. With relatively easy paddling routes and portages—and meals, camping equipment, and canoeing equipment included—you can leave your worries behind and simply enjoy the natural beauty of the wilderness.
- A guided canoe camping adventure in Kejimkujik National Park
- No navigating necessary with a guide leading the way
- Ideal for families and travelers who want a less strenuous trip
- Save time and hassle—equipment and meals are included
Saved to wishlist!
Park Entrance Fees: 5.90 CAD per person
Personal Clothing & Toiletries
Departure & Return
Whynot Adventure, The Keji Outfitters , 1507 Kejimkujik Main Parkway, Caledonia, NS B0T 1B0, CanadaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Whynot Adventure Outfitters
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Frozen Ocean Canoe Trip -3 Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Frozen Ocean Canoe Trip -3 Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16012P14
Compare Similar Experiences
Frozen Ocean Canoe Trip -3 Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKejimkujik National ParkMulti-day Tours - Nova ScotiaWater Tours - Nova ScotiaKayaking - Nova ScotiaCategory