3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a feel for the atmosphere of Lithuania’s top resort town on a walking tour with a private guide. In addition to navigating, your guide offers a rare inside perspective on Palanga’s top landmarks and hidden gems, including the Amber Museum, Botanical Gardens, Birute’s Hill, and Basanavicius Street. Round out the tour with an amber-processing demonstration and souvenir discounts in the workshop of a local artisan.
- Private tour ensures guide’s full attention
- Get a feel for Palanga’s atmosphere and culture
- Watch an amber-processing demonstration in a local workshop
- Gain an inside perspective on top landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to Amber Chamber for an amber polishing demonstration
Excursion - entertainment program (in the description)
Professional local guide
The travel paperwork documentation
Tour at paid attractions: tourists payfor all in (*) selected objects
Personal expenses, gratuities to local guides and drivers, beverages, and other expenses not mentioned
Note! You will have to pay extra for permission to take pictures and videos of certain objects
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalanga Amber Museum
Return DetailsTour ends where you want.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Amber Museum: Closed on Mondays and public holidays
- OPERATED BY Travel in Baltics
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 39534P3