4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the restaurant reservation and enjoy dinner while sailing along the towering emerald cliffs and sea caves of the Na Pali Coast, Kauai’s most dramatic natural wonder. Sip cocktails, wine, or beer while listening to the captain’s legends of old Hawaii and looking for marine life splashing offshore. Rugged, roadless Na Pali is best seen from the water, so pair unbeatable views with a satisfying meal and tropical sunset on this romantic catamaran adventure.
- Take in spectacular views of the Na Pali Coast in the golden afternoon light
- Sail aboard Leila, a spacious catamaran made right on Kauai
- Savor an onboard dinner of island specialties like fish tacos and homemade cookies
- Relax with your choice of beer, wine, or cocktails, plus a Champagne toast at sunset
Saved to wishlist!
Sightseeing cruise on a 50-foot sailing catamaran
See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
Departure & Return
4353 Waialo Rd #5a, Eleele, HI 96705, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear it at all times, from check-in throughout the duration of the boat tour. Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth, and should only be removed for eating, drinking or in-water activities.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail.
See all safety measures taken by Leila Na Pali Sunset Dinner Sail.
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 2064P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSunset CruisesWater ToursDinner CruisesSailingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKauaiCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiDinner Cruises - HawaiiSailing - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - OahuDining Experiences - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuSunset Cruises - OahuWater Tours - OahuDinner Cruises - OahuSailing - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCatamaran Cruises - MauiDining Experiences - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiSunset Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiDinner Cruises - MauiSailing - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiCategory
Huleia National Wildlife RefugeWailua FallsMenehune Fish PondOld Koloa TownKauai Cruise PortPolihale State ParkFern GrottoOpaekaa FallsNiihauKauai Coffee Company Kilohana PlantationKokee Natural History MuseumKilauea Point National Wildlife RefugeWaioli Mission HouseKoke'e State ParkMakua Beach (Tunnels Beach)Anini BeachKalalau LookoutKauai MuseumSpouting Horn