Explore our promoted experiences
- 6-hour narrated tour of Kauai's famous movie sites
- Visit 13 iconic Kauai movie locations
- View film clips of some of the most notable movies filmed on the island
- Enjoy a complimentary lunch at Wahooo Seafood Grill and Bar
Departure & Return
What To Expect
See the pristine beaches, verdant cliffs and historic towns that made starring turns in modern megahits such as Jurassic Park, Tropic Thunder, Pirates of the Caribbean and The Descendants, as well older classics like South Pacific, Fantasy Island and Elvis’ Blue Hawaii. See Itinerary below for a complete list of sites and films.
Take a break from location scouting midway through your tour and savor a delicious Hawaiian lunch at a local restaurant (included). At the end of your 6-hour tour, you’ll be dropped off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This shore excursion can only be booked by Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America passengers, Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of America passengers and Carnival Spirit passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 6 guest needed to book in order for this Shore Excursion to run.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- OPERATED BY Roberts Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms