Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We will be meeting at the Hawaiian Kamokila Village. The Hawaiian Kamokila Village is approximately 15 seconds past Opaeka'a Falls lookout to very left hand side of the road. Turn left drive down the road slightly bumpy until you reach the boat area. From this location we will start our adventure.
Travelers can exit the Hawaiian village and eventually reach this point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you would like to adventure with us you can book directly with us once you arrive.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please bring shoes good for hiking and water
- This adventure would not be advisable for people who have no understand about the dynamics of Kayaking.
- If you can't kayaking then your tour guide will have to tow your boat which will cause delays to the group.
- The walking portion of the adventure will require some stability and balance if you are over weight or unsteady you could fall and hurt yourself.
- No physical is taken before this outdoor adventure you will need to take complete responsibility for yourself no blame can be made on us if you hurt yourself during this amazing outdoor adventure.
- If you have question about your 9:00 tour please call. If you have question about your 1:00 tour please call. If you have question about your 3:30 tour please call.
- Not recommended for people who would have a hard time walking in the Beautiful Jungle
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience