Explore our promoted experiences
- Afternoon Napali Coast cruise
- Exciting way to see the awe-inspiring coast, only accessible by water
- High-speed, rigid-hull raft is ideal for exploring sea caves and lava tubes
- Convenient North Shore departure from Hanalei Bay
- Look for dolphins, whales, seabirds, and turtles along the way
- Hear ancient Hawaiian history and legends
- Includes beverages and locally made snacks
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tahiti Nui Hanalei • Check-in and passenger parking at Tahiti Nui (look for Holo Holo Charters signage). Passengers will be shuttled to Hanalei Bay • Carpooling, taxi, or shuttle service are encouraged due to limited parking at Tahiti Nui • Passengers should expect to wade in the water to board dinghy. Dinghy will shuttle them to vessel moored in the bay where passengers will do a dry transfer onto the vessel.
What To Expect
Take a seat and hang on for a high-speed ride out of the bay and around the North Shore to where the rugged, inaccessible Na Pali Coast begins. Marvel at the towering sea cliffs as they come into view, jutting straight up from the water and punctuated by lush green valleys, waterfalls, and remote beaches. If conditions are right, get an up-close perspective on the landscape as the raft darts in an out of mythical sea caves and lava tubes.
Learn about the history of the legendary coastline as your captain and crew share tales of the ancient Hawaiians who once lived and trained for battle among its valleys. Keep your energy up with a refreshing snack of soft drinks, tropical juices, chips, and locally made Kauai Kookies, and be sure to keep an eye out for native wildlife like spinner dolphins, sea turtles, and migrating whales.
The adventure concludes back at the departure point in Hanalei Bay.
Please note: This tour does not include snorkeling.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Passenger Policy
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or bay. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed. Place parking pass in a visible location inside your car.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- No coolers or alcoholic beverages allowed on board.
- Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto vessel.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
- Parties of 6 and up must contact Holo Holo a week in advance if needing to make cancellations or changes
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear it at all times, from check-in throughout the duration of the boat tour. Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth, and should only be removed for eating, drinking or in-water activities.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holo Holo Charters, Inc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff