6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit several UNESCO World Heritages sites in and around Kathmandu on a full-day guided tour. Start in Kathmandu Durbar Square where your guide shares commentary on the historical buildings, and the aftermath of the 2015 earthquake. Continue to observe both Hindu and Buddhist traditions in Nepal as you visit Swayambhunath Temple (aka Monkey Temple), Boudhanath Stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple. Your tour includes private guide and vehicle, entrance fees, and pickup and drop-off from your hotel or a central meeting point in Kathmandu.
- Private full-day tour of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu
- Learn about the spiritual traditions in Kathmandu's temples
- Go to World Heritage-listed Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple
- Hear about Nepal's recovery from the 2015 earthquake
- Includes entrance fees, and private guide and vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by comfortable private vehicle
English-speaking, trained and experienced local tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Amrit Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with Himalayan Glacier. Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Glacier
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kathmandu World Heritage Sites Tour - 1 Day?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kathmandu World Heritage Sites Tour - 1 Day?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kathmandu World Heritage Sites Tour - 1 Day?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kathmandu World Heritage Sites Tour - 1 Day?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKathmandu4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaExtreme - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - Pokhara4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingExtreme - DarjeelingWalking Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingHalf-day Tours - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograExtreme - BagdograWalking Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograHalf-day Tours - BagdograCategory
Namche BazaarDudh Kosi RiverMonjoPhakdingKirtipurRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkSundarijalSagarmatha National ParkChobhar VillageBudhanilkanthaNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)LuklaFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Garden of DreamsChitwan National ParkPashupatinathPatan (Lalitpur)Trisuli River (Trishuli River)Changu Narayan