Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 to 10 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu & Pokhara including breakfast.
Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with an expert tour guide and private vehicle
Chitwan all the meals, accommodation, nature guide, park permit, all jungle programme
Welcome/Farewell Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
transportation by Tourist bus.
Coffee and/or Tea
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa upon arrival at the Airport.
International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
Tips and gratitude
Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMega Mount trekking & Expedition PvtLtd.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- is specially designed for those newly married couples. Honeymoon Tour generally takes you to the mesmerizing mountain, lakes, valleys, and forest. The Honeymoon is the most awaited moment of a married life; hence “Above the Himalaya” has designed a
- package that ensures you the best moments of the life. Our country is not only known as the land of colorful cultures, ancient history, and the world’s tallest mountains but it is also a beautiful, romantic and tranquil destination for honeymooners. Whether you want to explore an exotic place, wildlife, and floral forest or just pamper your partner with a romantic dinner in the lap of mountains and experience the best sunrise and sunset with your beloved, Nepal has all you need.
- takes you around some of the most romantic, breathtaking scenery in the world. Tropical sunsets and radiant waterfalls are just some of the picturesque natural wonders that you will meet during your Honeymoon tour in Nepal. Some of the famous destinations for this tour are Bhaktapur, Pokhara, and Chitwan. You will also get the chance to explore the colorful cultures and ancient history and mostly the people who are known for being kind and friendly people in the world. Therefore,
- is considered as one of the best destinations for anyone who likes to participate in various activities during their Honeymoon and also for those who likes their Honeymoon to be more of the romantic Holidays.
- Our team of experienced guides and porters will help you to make your honeymoon vacation more enjoyable and memorable in every corner of the tour. The honeymoon package described below is designed to be flexible and we can change the itinerary for your comfort, where you’re only concerned total enjoyment and lots of fun making your honeymoon memories special and vivid enough to last a lifetime. We “Mega Mount Trekking & Expedition Pvt. Ltd” invite you to make your honeymoon worthwhile and romantic in Nepal. We ensure you to give you the best moments of your life.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mega Mount Trekking Expedition P. Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursHoneymoonWeddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingKathmanduMulti-day Tours - PokharaHoneymoon - PokharaMulti-day Tours - DarjeelingHoneymoon - DarjeelingMulti-day Tours - BagdograHoneymoon - BagdograCategory
BudhanilkanthaGarden of DreamsChangu NarayanNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Shivapuri Nagarjun National ParkSundarijalThamelChobhar VillageKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)Sagarmatha National ParkKirtipurPhakdingMonjoDakshinkali TempleNamche BazaarAsan MarketNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Patan (Lalitpur)Chitwan National ParkLukla