- A VIP, multi-day private tour of Nepal’s top sights in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Kathmandu Valley
- Cover a mix of natural and cultural attractions, from sky-high peaks to sacred temples
- Tours include door-to-door vehicle transfers plus airport pickup and drop-off for extra convenience
- Dig into a tasty, all-inclusive breakfast each morning, and sleep comfortably in luxury hotels
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival (1300m)
- Our representative from Himalaya Sanctuary will meet you after landing and custom clearance in the Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). we will drive you to the hotel in Thamel. Thamel, as located in the heart of the city, you can have a first-hand experience of the valley from the drive. After reaching the hotel rest for the day there. Overnight at a hotel in Thamel Kathmandu
- Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing ( 4 -- 6 hr)
- The Kathmandu valley comprises the three ancient Royal cities of Patan, Bhaktapur and Kathmandu having their own palaces and ornate palace squares each listed as World Heritage sites. There are cobbled lanes of the palace squares with a fascinating maze of temples, shrines, market places and the life revolving around it. Full-day Sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley. After breakfast in the morning, you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below. 1) Boudhanath Stupa, Lies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Boudhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath. 2) Pasupatinath Temple, Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 km east of the city center. The richly-ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple. 3) Patan Darbar Square, Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards, and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life, and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone. 4) Swayambhunath Stupa, The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site) Watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
- Day 03: Fly to Pokhara (Altitude:827m, 35 Mins flight)
- After breakfast in the morning our driver will take you to the domestic airport one hour earlier than your schedule to catch the flight to Pokhara. You will be taken to your hotel after landing at pokhara airport after check in at your hotel you can hang out around the Fewa Lake in Pokhara which is in short walk from hotel.
- Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing (4-5hr)
- After Breakfast in the morning you will be heading for Sightseeing (Davi's Fall , Tebetan Refugee Camp ,Gupteshore Cave ,International Mountain museum,
- Day 05: Fly back to kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot. 2,175 m(7,136 ft
- In the Morning visit to Sarangkot which is famous for Sunrise and Mountain View (Altitude:1600m, 45 mins drive 25 mins hike), After Sarangot you will be taken to your hotel for Breakfast. After breakfast our driver will transfer you to the domestic airport for your flight back to kathmandu once you arrive at kathmandu airport you will be driven to Nagarkot for Overnight
- Day 06: Drive Back to kathmandu
- After Breakfast in the morning our Driver will take you to kathmandu from Nagarkot for your onward destination. on the way you can visit Bhaktapur Darbar Square( world Heritage Site)
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY himalayan sanctuary adventure private limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff