- Full-day, small-group tour of Kathmandu landmarks
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple
- Learn about Tibetan Buddhism from a knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outfitter Nepal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.