5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit four of Kathmandu's top attractions on a private half-day tour. Start by traveling in your comfortable private vehicle from your hotel to the traditional heart of the medieval town. Visit Patan Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage site; watch the monkeys frolic around another heritage site, Swayambhunath Temple; and take in the sacred prayer wheels and incense. Explore Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, which has roots going back to 600 AD. Hear informative commentary from your guide throughout the day on this comprehensive tour.
- Visit four important monuments in Kathmandu
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Patan Durbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey Temple)
- Take in sweeping views from Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa
- Learn about the history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal from the informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tour guide
Private transportation with air condition
Bottled water during sightseeing.
Monuments entry fees
Meals & Drinks
Tips for driver and guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from your location in Kathmandu. Please provide your hotel name, location, and phone number.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Entrance fees in Nepali rupees can be paid at the site approx.US$23 per person for all nationalities except Indian nationals.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Breakfree Adventures Pvt. Ltd.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour - UNESCO World Heritage Sites
5 to 7 hours
7 hours 55 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKathmanduBus Tours - PokharaHistorical Tours - PokharaBus Tours - DarjeelingHistorical Tours - DarjeelingBus Tours - BagdograHistorical Tours - BagdograCategory
Krishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)SaurahaNamche BazaarDudh Kosi RiverNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Dakshinkali TempleTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Patan (Lalitpur)Garden of DreamsShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkSundarijalChitwan National ParkThamelChobhar VillageKirtipurMonjoPhakdingSagarmatha National ParkFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Budhanilkantha