Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Official Papers
- Our clients must have comprehensive travel insurance package. Their insurance must cover against medical, personal accident, emergency evacuation, trip cancellation, lost of gears, natural calamity, theft of or damage to baggage etc.
- Some of the required official documents are your valid passport, 4 extra passports sized photographs (for trekking permits), travel insurance, airline tickets and luggage tags. Visas can be obtained upon entry into Nepal.
- Travel Insurance:
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Above the Himalaya Trekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.