12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Meals whilst you are in Kathmandu Lunch and Dinner. Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). $25 USD for 15 days Visa. Your Travel and Medical Insurance. International Airfare. Your Personal Expenses. All the alcoholic and non alcoholic cold and hot drinks on trek ( i.e. those you choose to purchase along the way and during evenings in the Tea Houses) All desserts sweet things like chocolate, cake, pie, pudding. Hot shower and battery charging on the tea houses. Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected) Kathmandu sightseeing monument entrance fees($25 USD) Excess baggage more than 15kg for Lukla flight.
Hotel in Kathmandu.
Departure & Return
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Warm backpacking sleeping bag comfort temperature up to -15 degree Celsius.
- Comfortable hiking boots. Make sure they are tried and tested before you go.
- Spare boot laces.
- Lightweight trainers/shoes for wear in lodges.
- Waterproof jacket.
- Waterproof trousers.
- Fleece jacket.
- Best Down jacket
- Light-weight fleece or wool vests.
- Long or short-sleeved shirt; often more comfortable to wear than a fleece vest or T-shirt.
- Warm hiking trousers.
- Warm hat (can be purchased in Kathmandu for a couple of pounds)
- Wide rimmed sun hat.
- 2 – 3 pairs good quality walking socks.
- Warm gloves or mitts.
- Large rucksack or Duffel bag. (55 to 70 liters)
- Rucksack liner or thick bin bag.
- Day sack. (25 to 40 liters)
- Dark sunglasses.
- High factor sun-cream.
- Lip balm preferably with sun bloc.
- Ear plugs. (Walls in lodges are very thin)
- Head torch/torch and spare batteries.
- 1 liter 2 water bottle.
- Water purification kit. (On trek you will need to drink 3 – 4 liters of fluids each day)
- Small hand towel. (Do not bring large towel. They are bulky and heavy)
- Toilet paper. (You can buy poor quality paper along the route)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nepal Eco Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Everest Base Camp Trek(12 days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Everest Base Camp Trek(12 days)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base Camp Trek(12 days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKathmanduHiking - PokharaWalking Tours - PokharaHiking - VaranasiWalking Tours - VaranasiHiking - ParoWalking Tours - ParoCategory
Monjo Tours & TicketsChobhar Village Tours & TicketsKirtipur Tours & TicketsDudh Kosi River Tours & TicketsSauraha Tours & TicketsNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa) Tours & TicketsGarden of Dreams Tours & TicketsNuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar) Tours & TicketsLukla Tours & TicketsChitwan National Park Tours & TicketsShivapuri Nagarjun National Park Tours & TicketsBudhanilkantha Tours & TicketsFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole) Tours & TicketsPhakding Tours & TicketsChangu Narayan Tours & TicketsAsan Market Tours & TicketsRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple) Tours & TicketsPashupatinath Tours & TicketsNamche Bazaar Tours & TicketsKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir) Tours & Tickets