Don’t worry—here are some similar options
14 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
2 Nights “Day 01 & Day 13” stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
All required ground transportation by private vehicle – as per mentioned in Itinerary
All meals (B/F, Lunch & Dinner) during the trekking period
Accommodation (Lodge) during the trekking period
Everest National park permit and TIMS Card (Trekker's Information Management System)
KATHMANDU-LUKLA-KATHMANDU Round trip airfare including airport Tax
Highly Experienced Trekking Guide
Required number of Porters
Staffs food, clothing & salary & Insurance
General First aid kits
Welcome and farewell dinners
All Local / Government Taxes & necessary paperwork
Coffee and/or Tea
Personal nature expenses
Bar bill and all kind of drinks
Rescue & Evacuation
Gratitude (tip) for staff
Departure & Return
Location Name: Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, thamel, Kathmandu Return Location: Aryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Thamel, Kathmandu
Departure PointAryatara Kathmandu Hotel, thamel, Kathmandu
7am,9am, 11am Sunday to Friday, 8am, 10am Saturday
Return DetailsAryatara Kathmandu Hotel, Thamel, Kathmandu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our Everest Base Camp Trekking cost inclusion includes the accommodation if three star rated hotel in Kathmandu. Matching the customer preference and required we can easily upgrade the accommodation status. During the trekking days, you will be provided with accommodation in available tea hoses lodges. Depending on the number of pax your accommodation will be arranged in – Single, Double, Triple or Twin Sharing as per your requirements. It may occur that you may have to share the twin sharing rooms with other trekkers but in that condition, proper safety and security of your belongings will be done. Attached toilets may not be available in every tea houses, so you need to get out and make use the public toilet for your convenience.
- During your time spent in Kathmandu, we provide you BB plan – Bed and Breakfast program. However, you will be provided with all meals on board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the entire trek duration. Wide varieties of food from all around the globe will be offered on the menu. One of the major plus points of staying the teahouses is that they serve healthy food in very orderly manner. Another thing that we must keep in mind is that we will eat our dinner after reaching the teahouse and the following morning we will have our breakfast at the same teahouse lodge. Similarly, we will enjoy our lunch en-route while heading to the next destination.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking is a moderate and adventurous trekking trip that demands trekkers with ability to walk 5-6 hours a day. The trails along the Everest Base Camp rises soundly above 5000 meters from the sea level. Trekking in the high altitude give briths to unexpected high altitude sickness, hence trekking slow and in a steady pace would be a perfect solution in such conditions appear. We recommend trekkers to maintain physical fitness (jogging, cycling, swimming etc) prior to couple of day before the actual trekking date. High mountaineering skills are not required for this trek however previous trekking experience is a merit for Everest Base Camp Trekking.
- Classified as the best season for Everest Base Camp Trekking are:3 months in Spring ( March, April, May) & 3 months in Autumn (September, October, November)
- Above mentioned months are considered as the best season for Everest Base Camp Trekking. Clear weather allows trekkers to enjoy the best mountain sceneries while getting the absolute best trekking experience. For trekkers who prefer trekking in less crowdy time of the year – December, January and February is probably the best time for trekking in the Everest region. Categorised as the monsoon season (June, July and August) is highly affected by rain and therefore is no good for trekking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition P. Ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63165P7
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base Camp Trekking
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKathmandu4WD Tours - PokharaSporting Events - PokharaExtreme - Pokhara4WD Tours - DarjeelingSporting Events - DarjeelingExtreme - Darjeeling4WD Tours - BagdograSporting Events - BagdograExtreme - BagdograCategory
PashupatinathSundarijalBudhanilkanthaDakshinkali TempleKirtipurTrisuli River (Trishuli River)Nagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)LuklaSaurahaThamelPatan (Lalitpur)Freak Street (Jhochhen Tole)Chobhar VillageShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkSagarmatha National ParkAsan MarketChitwan National ParkChangu NarayanDudh Kosi RiverKrishna Temple (Krishna Mandir)