12 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Trekking to Everest Base Camp is a once-in-a-lifetime dream of many travelers to Nepal, so it’s important to do it right, with a knowledgeable guide to keep you safe. Take the stress out of planning such a big expedition by joining a guided trek. Focus on putting one foot after another and admiring the views while your transport, accommodation, meal breaks, and other logistics are take care of.
- Guides and porters are included, so you can relax and enjoy the trek
- All paperwork and permits are taken care of
- Accommodation on trek plus four nights in Kathmandu are included
- Domestic flights and ground transportation are included
Saved to wishlist!
All the Domestic Hotel/airport transfers by private vehicle.
Flight fare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu) with domestic airport tax.
All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
An experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters.
Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag and trekking map (return after the trek)
All government taxes, VAT and service charge.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos, the Visa cost 40.00 USD for the 1 month
Your Travel insurance (compulsory)
Hotel and Food while you are in Kathmandu.
Your personal expenses, all the drinks.
Sweet things like chocolate bar and hot Shower during the trek.
International airfare and airport departure tax.
Tips for the guide and staffs.
Drink water, battery charge, Sweet things like chocolate bar and hot Shower during the trek.
Trekking porter if you need.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As our 12 Days Everest base Camp starts and end in Kathmandu and hotels pre and post the trek are not included and you have to book them yourself So, please email us/contact us once you buy the Trek with the detail of your hotel name and address in Kathmandu then we will fix the time to pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the Domestic airport of Kathmandu to take flight to Lukla.
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outfitter Nepal
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7649P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Everest Base Camp Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesKathmanduHiking - PokharaHiking - DarjeelingHiking - BagdograCategory
Nuwakot Palace Complex (Nuwakot Durbar)Chitwan National ParkChobhar VillageKirtipurFreak Street (Jhochhen Tole)SaurahaRudra Varna Mahavihar (Golden Temple)PhakdingChangu NarayanMonjoShivapuri Nagarjun National ParkGarden of DreamsSundarijalDudh Kosi RiverLuklaPatan (Lalitpur)Dakshinkali TemplePashupatinathNagi Gompa (Nangkyi Gompa)Asan Market