- An action-packed heritage tour of Kathmandu Valley: visit all the UNESCO-listed stops
- Cover all seven of the region’s UNESCO-listed heritage sites in one thrilling day tour
- Travel by private car to save time between sights—perfect for visitors on a tight schedule
- Enjoy lunch in well-preserved Bhaktapur and visit the remote hilltop temple of Changu Narayan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our all travelers from their hotel inside Ring road including Bouddha area. Please do provide your hotel name for pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Advisor P. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Seven World Heritage Day Tour of Kathmandu Valley.