- Relax in all-inclusive transportation
- Drink a variety of locally produced beers
- Taste barbecue at three different restaurants
- Pass through the city’s historic neighborhoods
Departure & Return
The KC Barbecue Tours bus will be located in the south parking lot of Arthur Bryant's BBQ 1727 Brooklyn Ave KC,MO 64127. Parking is available for cars. Earlier is on time and on time is late, please arrive with enough time to check in with your tour guide at the KC Barbecue Tours bus. The tour starts promptly at 5:30p.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who do not eat meat
- If you or anyone in your group have dietary restrictions, we ask that you please notify us in advance. We want everyone to be able to enjoy this tour and are willing to work with each customer. Please understand though that this tour does involve the option to sample meat and various side dishes. We are not in control of how food is prepared and cooked at each restaurant, but are willing to help find options for any guest with dietary restrictions. If you or anyone in your group is a vegetarian/vegan, please keep in mind that our barbecue tour is geared for people who love BBQ dishes and a majority of our tastings will contain a meat ingredient. We will try our best to accommodate with alternative non-meat side dishes, however, there will be limited vegetarian/vegan options to choose from and we will need to know ahead of time. If you or anyone in your group suffer from a food allergy, please notify us in advance. We want to be able to accommodate every guest; however, how restaurants prep and cook their food is out of our control. We are willing to help find options for any guest with a food allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY KC Barbecue Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.