5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Kangaroo Island has one of the best drink and food scenes in South Australia, but travelers with a limited amount of time can have a hard time seeing it all in one day. This tour does just that, pairing wine tasting with visits to a eucalyptus distillery, a sheep farm, beekeeper, and more.
- See a lot of what Kangaroo’s food and drink scene has to offer in less than a day
- Let someone else take care of planning and driving while you taste wine and spirits
- Make unusual stops at a eucalyptus distillery, sheep farm, and beekeeper
- Round-trip transportation from the airport or your Kingscote hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
Gin, Vodka & Liqueur Tasting
Bottled Water available on the bus
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Two pickups each day.
Starts at 9:00 am from accommodation/airport, Finishes at 2:00 pm
Starts at 12:00 pm from accommodation/airport, Finishes at 5:00pm
Pick up is available from all places of accommodation in Kingscote. For other places of pickup, please contact us on 0458 471 419 to check availability.
Upon checking out, please advise which tour time best suits you as well as place of accommodation
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Trails
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Half Day Food and Wine Trail Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Half Day Food and Wine Trail Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kangaroo Island Half Day Food and Wine Trail Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingKangaroo IslandFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory