8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Kangaroo Island’s most distinctive food, wine and spirits on an 8-hour, small-group tour with a foodie guide. Visit a pair of local vineyards for wine tastings, meet the winery staff and learn why Kangaroo Island has produced some of South Australia’s finest vintages. Explore the island's food-producing landscapes at two further stops determined by season, from a lavender farm to a sheep dairy and oyster farm. Enjoy a gourmet lunch on your tour, and experience the island’s flavors with a fun, local perspective.
- Full-day gourmet tour of Kangaroo Island
- Sample locally-produced wines
- Taste island-grown produce and products
- Get a local's perspective on the culinary scene
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Gin, Vodka & Liqueur Tasting
Transport to/from Kangaroo Island
Drinks with lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Sealink Terminal, Penneshaw
- Kangaroo Island Connect, Penneshaw
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, please advise place of accommodation for pick up.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island Gourmet Food and Wine Trail Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Kingscote Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & Tickets