8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the wonderful wildlife of Kangaroo Island on this-full day 4WD tour. See Australian fur seals lounging on the rocks of Seal Bay, take in the views over Stokes Bay, then journey along the North Coast. Follow your guide in search of kangaroos, koalas and colorful birds, including the rare Glossy Black Cockatoo. This small-group tour is limited to 6 people for a personalized experience and can be customized to the preferences of your group.
- Small-group 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island
- See native wildlife like koalas, cockatoos, and fur seals
- Complimentary water and tea
- All park entry fees included
- Pickup and drop-off from port or select hotels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Transport via 4WD vehicle
Morning or afternoon tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Light Lunch included only on the Full Day Tour
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the major Hotel and B&B in Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw.
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Penneshaw Jetty, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people (Adults) per booking is required for departure
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Seal Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Seal Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Seal Bay
6 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Pennington Bay Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsCape du Couedic Tours & Tickets