8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of an up-close encounter with wild kangaroos, koalas, and fur seals in their natural environment on this full-day tour of Kangaroo Island’s best bits. Hop aboard a 4WD for a custom-made itinerary, taking in highlights like Seal Bay, Cape Willoughby, and Dudley Peninsula. This small-group tour has a participant limit to ensure a personalized experience.
- Climb the Cape Willoughby lighthouse
- Observe local wildlife like kangaroos and koalas in the wild
- Visit Seal Bay Conservation Park and walk on the beach with the sea lions
- Enjoy a personalized experience on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Transport via 4WD Vehicle
Morning and afternoon tea and coffee
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the major Hotel and B&B in Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw.
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Penneshaw Jetty, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour is suitable for passengers coming to Kangaroo Island by CRUISE SHIP
- In summer time (December - February) if the BBQ lunch is not possible, lunch will be available at a restaurant
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Little Sahara Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsCape du Couedic Tours & Tickets