4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel the storied Kwai River on a 4-day cruise from Bangkok aboard the RV River Kwai. Watch for wildlife on a richly appointed vessel that blends modern comfort with colonial-era designs, and sleep onboard in a private teakwood cabin. Discover poignant war memorials and gilded riverside temples, and explore centuries-old Khmer ruins that have been excavated from thick tropical forest. Disembark to ride local trains, meet elephants and climb Hellfire Pass, then stand atop the famous bridge that spans the beautiful Kwai River.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation on RV River Kwai, meals as mentioned above, coffee, tea & drinking water.
Transfers and sightseeing tours with English, French or German speaking local guide (together with other cruise members)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Expenditures of a personal nature for bar and laundry
Gratuity to crew
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOTincluded in the service and supplements will applied.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from your centrally-located hotel in Bangkok
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (4 guests). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, the clients will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- The RV River Kwai carries a maximum of 20 passengers in 10 teakwood cabins (single deck) and operates on a 4 days/3 nights year round program every Monday-Thursday and Thursday-Sunday on both Upstream and Downstream programs alternately.
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8084P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKanchanaburiMulti-day Tours - Central ThailandMulti-day Cruises - Central ThailandHistorical Tours - Central ThailandCategory