2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Language barriers can make it overwhelming to explore Omicho Market alone. Get the most out of your visit, by discovering the market with a guide to translate, explain what different ingredients are, and help you find the freshest ingredients. Afterwards, enjoy a traditional Kanazawa cooking class—make multiple dishes and best of all, eat them at the end of the class.
- No translation issues—explore Omicho Market with a guide
- Expand your Japanese food knowledge—learn about the history of ingredients
- Special opportunity to learn how to make authentic Kanazawa cuisine
- Hassle-free experience—enjoy a delicious meal at the end of the class
Saved to wishlist!
Sashimi and Japanese Omelette
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Aokusamachi, ８８ , Japan, 〒920-0907 Ishikawa, Kanazawa, Aokusamachi, ８８ 近江町いちば館This activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All meals will include seafood (Cannot be substituted for other options)
- No cooking experience is required.
- We will be working with a gas stove top, knives, and other cooking utensils, so all guests must follow health and safety rules.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY IN KANAZAWA HOUSE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Omicho Market Tour and Cooking Class?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Omicho Market Tour and Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Omicho Market Tour and Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Omicho Market Tour and Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKanazawaCooking Classes - Ishikawa PrefectureCategory