Explore our promoted experiences
- Have a sushi lesson in a place that’s known for its seafood—Kanazawa
- Choose ingredients to suit your taste—including fish, vegetables, or meat
- Enjoy a combination of a sushi lesson, lunch, and a tea ceremony
- This is an intimate small-group experience that’s capped at 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: IN KANAZAWA HOUSE Address: 1-Chome 4-28 Hosai Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture JAPAN
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English & Japanese)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please note that we may not be able to accommodate all dietary requests
- Please contact us directly if you would like to check the availability for bookings
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY IN KANAZAWA HOUSE
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.