- Save time and see the UNESCO-listed Shirakawa-go and Gokayama in a day
- Avoid busy public transport—enjoy traveling in a private vehicle
- No navigation worries—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Learn about rural life and see Gassho-zukuri style houses
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- If your hotel is not listed, please let us know your hotel name so that we can arrange the pick up
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kanazawa Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff