- Enjoy a fully-customizable group trip to Kanazawa with a private vehicle
- Check out attractions like Kenrokuen Garden, Kanazawa Castle, and Omicho Market
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Includes transport by taxi, van, or bus depending on size of the group
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
- Optional upgrade to include bilingual guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Spend the rest of your day exploring the city however you see fit. Your driver can bring you to any number of city highlights. You might make a stop to discover Kenrokuen Garden, widely considered to be one of the most visually beautiful Japanese gardens in Japan. Or check out the famous Kanazawa Castle, a masterpiece of carpentry work from the 16th century designed without the use of nails. There’s also the historic Omicho Market, a food center where you can wander past more than 200 specialty retailers and enjoy a fresh seafood meal (own expense).
You’ll be dropped off at a location of your group’s choosing at the end of your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You have an option to choose with guide or no guide
- If guide option is selected, please pay for guide's admission fee as well
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas