- Enjoy a great mix of nature spots and historical sights in Kamakura
- No transport confusion—a guide accompanies you on the train between sites
- Tick off many of Kamakura’s top attractions, such as Hase-dera Temple
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The tour end location will differ from the starting location. If you would like to change the end location, please consult with your tour guide.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, the spot ""Tenugui Cafe Ichigeya"" will be closed. Please note that other spots may be changed to other spots in case of the temporary closure.
- It is difficult for wheelchair users to participate in this tour as the tour includes many stairs.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2400)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - Introducing all the Famous Spots in Kamakura and Enoshima!.