Departure & Return
Meeting point：In front of Masamune Art Crafts 13-29 Osamu-machi, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa Prefecture (ZIP: 248-0012) Access：2 minutes on foot from JR Kamakura Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a photo ID such as a passport, driver's license, or Juki card. If you do not present a photo ID, you may not be allowed to participate.
- Participants must be 15 years or older. In this experience, I use a real Japanese sword that is a fine art. In this tour, we will be using real Japanese swords, which are works of art. You are required to sign a pledge and concent that you will not injure any of the participants, yourself, or administrative staff, and will not damage any of the swords.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff