4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation within the city only
4-hour fully customized tour with reservations and bookings made on your behalf.
English-speaking professional tour guide (or other language may be available based on request)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if the hotel is within city center)
Meals, food and drinks not specified
Fees for optional tours and activities for guests and tour guide
Departure & Return
Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Awaits
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Custom Half Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKamakuraBus Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureCity Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureBus Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiBus Tours - TokyoCity Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory