- Spend the day sea kayaking around historic Navarino Bay
- Learn the history of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Get some exercise and culture at the same time
- Paddle past ancient castles and shipwrecks
- Small group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Meeting on the beachfront, keep driving straight on the dirt road when the asphalt road turns right, for 100 more meters, we will be on an open space that looks like a parking area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time, 2 to 2.5 hours paddling exploration, 1 to 1.5 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkelling, swimming, diving and other activities.
- We recommend you take with you: water, hat, sun cream, towel, swimsuit, extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes.
- Please note we reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Messinia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.