4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Kayak yourself around historic Navarino Bay, spotting indigenous wildlife such as sea turtles and paddling past white sandy beaches, ancient shipwrecks and medieval castles. During a lunch of Greek delicacies, learn about the history of the area.
- Spend the day sea kayaking around historic Navarino Bay
- Learn the history of the area from your knowledgeable guide
- Get some exercise and culture at the same time
- Paddle past ancient castles and shipwrecks
- Small group tour ensures plenty of attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, waterproof jacket
Extra equipment: waterproof bags and cases, pumps and paddle-float
Snorkeling equipment (masks & snorkels)
Land based safety and instructional briefing
Water based Sea Kayaking paddling instructions
Qualified BC 3-5 Star sea kayak leader who also holds first aid certificate.
Trip planning – Sightseeing
Picnic with freshly baked bread fruits and vegetables, homemade olive oil, and cheese
Waterproof camera and photographs from the trip
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointLAGOON, Gialova 240 01, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time, 2 to 2.5 hours paddling exploration, 1 to 1.5 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkelling, swimming, diving and other activities.
- We recommend you take with you: water, hat, sun cream, towel, swimsuit, extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes.
- Please note we reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Messinia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 12902P2