4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Spend the day out on the water with this exciting guided sea kayaking adventure, paddling by the foot of imposing Mount Taygetos. Learn proper sea kayaking techniques and then hit the water, pulling up to hidden coves to find intriguing caves and floating in the emerald-colored waters.
- Day trip sea kayaking around Mount Taygetos
- Learn how to properly use a sea kayak
- Enjoy the splendor of the sea
- Explore some hidden coves that reveal caves and white sand beaches
- Linger in Kalogria beach where writer Nikos Kazantzakis met his hero of his book Zorba the Greek.
- Enjoy a typical Greek lunch on the beach
Saved to wishlist!
Full Sea Kayak equipment: boat, paddle, life jacket, spray-skirt, dry bags, snorkeling equipmenti
BCU trained and certified guides
Picnic with fruits and Traditional delicacies.
Photographs from the activity.
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointΛΙΜΑΝΙ ΚΑΡΔΑΜΥΛΗΣ, Lefktro, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time, 2 to 2.5 hours paddling exploration, 1 to 1.5 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkelling, swimming, diving and other activities.
- We recommend you take with you: water, hat, sun cream, towel, swimsuit, extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes.
- Please note we reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Messinia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Sea Kayaking Activity in Stoupa and Kardamili?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Sea Kayaking Activity in Stoupa and Kardamili?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 12902P1