- Day trip sea kayaking around Mount Taygetos
- Learn how to properly use a sea kayak
- Enjoy the splendor of the sea
- Explore some hidden coves that reveal caves and white sand beaches
- Linger in Kalogria beach where writer Nikos Kazantzakis met his hero of his book Zorba the Greek.
- Enjoy a typical Greek lunch on the beach
Departure & Return
Address: Kardamili small harbour. Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- The activity includes a 30 minutes preparation time, 2 to 2.5 hours paddling exploration, 1 to 1.5 hours free time for picnic, relaxation, snorkelling, swimming, diving and other activities.
- We recommend you take with you: water, hat, sun cream, towel, swimsuit, extra pair of shoes that will get wet. Suitable shoes are lightweight trainers, flip flops, sandals or sea shoes. Avoid bulky shoes.
- Please note we reserve the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Messinia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff