6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Home-cooked local meal such as dolmades, mezedes or similar seasonal dishes
Gemista (Stuffed tomatoes and peppers), lahanodolmades (stuffed cabbage leaves), homemade pies like spanakopita, served with local wines and dessert!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from all hotels and accomodation within the boundaries of Kalamata.
Our customers should wait in their hotel lobby or outside of the place they stay within the boundaries of the city of Kalamata.
Pick up & transfer is provided outside of the boundaries of Kalamata city, upon request and at an extra charge.
- Kalamata Port, Kalamata 241 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please notify us of any special dietary needs e.g. vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, flexitarian etc. or food allergies, allergies to bees etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mama's flavours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Greek Cooking class in a Country Reatreat in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Greek Cooking class in a Country Reatreat in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Greek Cooking class in a Country Reatreat in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Greek Cooking class in a Country Reatreat in Messinia, Greece!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Greek Cooking class in a Country Reatreat in Messinia, Greece!
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeKalamataCooking Classes - PeloponneseCategory