5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Free of charge transfer with our 4-wheel-drive drive vehicle from the starting to the ending point
Experienced guide and first aider
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
Kardamyli , Kardamyli 240 22, GreeceThis activity will end right where it started.
2407m Kardamili Mountain Activities shop
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- There are no health restrictions as long as you have the permission from your doctor to participate to any of our activities. For safety reasons we, also, need to be aware of your health condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY 2407 Kardamili Outdoor Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Doubitsia The ultimate summer hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Doubitsia The ultimate summer hike?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Doubitsia The ultimate summer hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Doubitsia The ultimate summer hike
4 hours 30 minutes