- Skip-the-line entry ticket to the ruins of Ancient Messini north of Kalamata
- Save vacation time by booking in advance and avoiding any long ticket lines
- Roam the ancient theater, stadium, and temples as you wish, at your own pace
- Includes entry to the Archaeological Museum of Messini close by
Departure & Return
Departure PointAncient Messini, Messini 240 02 Greece
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price/free child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Ancient Messini arch. site opening hours are: 1st April till 31 August 8:00-20:00, 1st to 15th September: 08:00-19:30, 16th to 30th September: 08:00-19:00, 1st to 15th October: 08:00-18:30, 16th to 31st October: 08:00-18:00, 1st November to 31st March: 08:30-15:30.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience