Departure & Return
We pick up at anywhere in Johor Bahru, be it your hotel, Legoland Johor Bahru, Senai Airport or Port. Let us have the address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Make sure you have Malaysia Ringgit notes prepared on hands, many local eateries do not accept credit card yet
- Kindly let us know if you need infant or child seat booster, how old is the kid so that we can prepare the child seat accordingly
- It takes about 3 to 4 hours journey from Johor Bahru to Kuala Lumpur. Thus, a total of 7-8 hours in Kuala Lumpur activities
- Please indicate if you need wheelchair accessible in advance, we will make arrangement accordingly
- Kindly inform us in advance if you have certain diet restriction for your meals so that our driver can prepare some options before hands
- Wish to stay back at night to capture KLCC Twin tower night views? Yes, please choose at product options to start the tour at 9am and ends at 12 midnight
- Malaysia is ranked the top destination for tasting local food, why not take this private tour for the fascinating local food tasting with the help from our local driver?
- Please note that KLCC Viewing Deck Entrance Ticket (meant for birdview high angle viewing) is not included in this package, it shall be bought seperately and in advance as the availability is limited
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY New MST Transport Holiday
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.